Being a Mormon
- Also, that funeral potatoes are unnaturally good
- Food must be provided at all activities or no one will show up
- Trying to plan how you'll involve your non-Mormon friends in your future wedding
- Spending hours looking up which celebrities are Mormon, which inventions were created by
- Knowing what a "NCMO" (non-committal make-out) and a "DTR" (determine the relationship) are.
Actually, just Mormon dating in general. Also, church dances.
- Seeing all of your friends leave for missions and being sad and lonely AND THEN THEY COME BACK
- Watching the Book of Mormon movies as a kid; this is the main reason you know all the important BoM
- Food storage. Crafts. Framed pictures of Jesus and temples and the Family Proclamation. Service
projects. Youth temple trips.
- If you're a teen dude, you have a crush on Lindsey Stirling. If you're a teen girl, you're in love with David
- Being a terrible, awful sufferer of "hanger"
- Having an extensive list of all the possible kinds of pain there are to feel: more than you probably think
- Craving carbs more than anything in the world
- Being very familiar with the hospital/nurse's office/etc.
- Fibro-fog. Lots of meds. Being resigned to the fact that your digestive system hates to exist. Wincing at
the fact sunlight exists. Being allergic to the cold, and also to air-conditioning.
Image via David Archuleta on Fanpop.