Today, I explain how to be a college student during NaNoWriMo using selfies! Clearly, this is a very important topic that needs to be treated with the utmost seriousness.
1) Glare at the homework you have to do before you can do NaNo.
2) Glare at your characters for not being more forthcoming.
3) Glare at your cat for being so distractingly cute.
4) Glare at the weather for being a butt.
5) Glare at whoever decided real life continues during NaNo.
6) Grumpily do your homework. (There are approximately 300 projects due this week.)
7) Happily do your NaNo! (But not for nearly long enough.)
8) Panic because you are behind on EV. ERY. THING.
9) Develop a raging fibroflare thanks to all of the above.
10) Decide to take a needed mental health/fibroflare recovery day and only go to half your classes.
11) Incidentally, this gives you more time for NaNo.
Thanks for reading! I hope this has been extremely valuable for you. ;) Come back next time for a post on my very first fans! Also, stay tuned tomorrow on all Ch1Con social media accounts for a special ultra-important announcement that I am very excited about!!! (Also, Ch1Con Chat is tomorrow night on our YouTube channel 8pm EST, talking about NaNo. Busy days!)
I'm an unpublished novelist, primarily of YA fantasy, on medical leave from my Master's program. I love music, psychology, cats, social justice, and love! I'm a huge fangirl. Basically, stories are my life.
Most Popular Posts
Why I Hate James Patter...
Hitler and Mother Teres...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom-I...
Successful People Who...
Choosing a Genre to Wr...