So now, for the first time ever, I have been nominated for a blog award by someone I don't know. Or, don't really know. His name's Craig, and he was one of the other people at Write On Con this past year. Apparently my critique of his work left an impression or something, because he nominated me for this.
I'm like famous now! Eeeep!
Anyway, this is the Sunshine Award, which I thought I'd already done, except the questions for this Sunshine Award are different from the last Sunshine Award I did. So. Here we go!
- Include the award’s logo in the blog post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
- Favorite color: Blue. All of the blue.
- Favorite Animal: Kitties! =D
- Favorite Number: Seven, because I'm cliche. Actually, it has to do with an old crush of mine, and also because of the way it looks when you write it down.
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Chocolate milk!
- Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Here's the part where I direct you to the fact that I am Mormon, and I do not drink. Also, I'm 19.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, although I love Twitter too. Check out both of mine, along with my Pinterest, using the little buttons at the top of my website! Or my profile page. Or my e-mails. Or anywhere else where I've mentioned my social medias.
- Passions: Writing is my first and most important passion. It defines me, it develops me, it is me. My secondary passion is music, primarily cello. Music is a very emotional thing for me, and very sensitive. It's all about connecting with myself and others.
- Prefer giving or getting presents? Well, now that I actually have the money to give people presents, I'm kinda psyched about it. So I guess giving is the answer. Although I will absolutely accept your gifts, especially if you would like to donate to the fundraiser I'm holding to get me to the Chapter One Young Writer's Conference next summer! Linky is over on the side.
- Favorite City: My own? I really like Los Alamos. Because it's a town for weird nerdy people who don't go outside, like me.
- Favorite TV Shows: Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who (BBC), Once Upon a Time (ABC), and I also have a thing for Merlin (BBC) and Phineas and Ferb (Disney).
Darn it guys, I'm really bad at nominating. All the people I would nominate amount to less than 10, and one of them has already been nominated. Actually, most of them are probably about to get nominated from someone who is not me, as usual, but we're going to ignore that. So I guess my answer is this:
Image via fae-magazine.com.