So now, for the first time ever, I have been nominated for a blog award by someone I don't know. His name's Craig, and he was one of the other people at WriteOnCon this past year. So, this is the Sunshine Award, and here we go!
- Include the award’s logo in the blog post.
- Link to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs.
- Favorite color: Blue. All of the blue.
- Favorite Animal: Kitties! :D
- Favorite Number: Seven, because I'm cliche. Actually, it has to do with an old crush of mine, and also because of the way it looks when you write it down.
- Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink: Chocolate milk!
- Favorite Alcoholic Drink: Here's the part where I direct you to the fact that I am Mormon, and I do not drink. Also, I'm 19.
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, although I love Twitter too. Check out both of mine, along with my Pinterest, using the pictures on the sidebar!
- Passions: Writing is my first and most important passion. It defines me, it develops me, it is me. My secondary passion is music, primarily cello. Music is a very emotional thing for me, and very sensitive. It's all about connecting with myself and others.
- Prefer giving or getting presents? Now that I actually have the money to give people presents, I'm kinda psyched about it. So I guess giving is the answer. Although I will absolutely accept your gifts, especially if you would like to donate to the fundraiser I'm holding to get me to the Chapter One Young Writer's Conference next summer!
- Favorite City: My own? It's a town for weird nerdy people who don't go outside, like me.
- Favorite TV Shows: Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who (BBC), Once Upon a Time (ABC), and I also have a thing for Merlin (BBC) and Phineas and Ferb (Disney).
Darn it guys, I'm really bad at nominating. All the people I would nominate amount to less than 10, and one of them has already been nominated. Actually, most of them are probably about to get nominated from someone who is not me, as usual, but we're going to ignore that. So I guess my answer is this:
Image via fae-magazine.com.