2) My very own speshul sekret library with a swinging bookcase entrance. So cool!
3) A library that can and will get me any book I want to read. Obviously, this is the best. And also the total opposite of my library here.
4) For books to be waterproof so I can read in the shower. Yassssss.
5) For books to be glow-in-the-dark, for nighttime reading.
7) For people to stop dissing each other's reads. No more essays on why adults shouldn't read YA!
8) For books to be regularly diverse, because We Need Diverse Books, yo.
9) For there to be no illiteracy in the world. Language is power.
10) To become a successful, bestselling novelist. Hey, it's a bookish wish, right?
Image via ya-aholic.com.