2) For said shelf space to be in a SPESHUL SEKRET ROOM in my living space with a swinging bookcase entrance. So cool!
3) A library that can and will get me any book I want to read. Obviously, this is the best. And also the total opposite of my library here. *sass*
4) For books to be waterproof so I can read in the shower. Yassssss.
5) They should also be glow-in-the-dark, for nighttime reading.
7) For people to stop dissing each others' reads. If I see another essay on why adults shouldn't read YA...
8) For books to be regularly diverse and accepted as such, because We Need Diverse Books, yo. :)
9) For there to be no illiteracy in the world. Language is power.
10) To become a successful, bestselling novelist. Hey, it's a bookish wish, right? ;)