2) The White Rose by Amy Ewing. This is the second book in The Lone City Trilogy, the first of which, The Jewel, was a favorite of mine last year. It's a YA dystopian focusing on reproductive/women's rights. This book comes out on October 6th.
3) Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis. Lewis's first book, Stitching Snow, blew me away, so I can't wait for this her second, which is a YA sci-fi fairytale retelling of a Hans Christian Andersen (!) story. This book also comes out October 6th.
5) The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas. This is the third book in The Elemental Trilogy, a YA epic fantasy that begins with a girl who dresses up as a boy in order to attend a fancy boys-only school. This book releases October 13th.
6) Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl. Not as good as a Black Widow movie, but I still want to read this Marvel-approved novel about the iconic spy/superhero from The Avengers and a couple of teens who get involved in an adventure with her. I read a sampler from Ch1Con and it wasn't bad. *shrugs* Releases October 13th.
7) Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. This book is a YA sci-fi told in a non-standard format: it portrays the story of a future world near the brink of apocalypse through files, emails, pictures, etc. Which is AWESOME! This book releases October 20th.
8) The Iron Warrior by Julie Kagawa. The third book in the spinoff Iron Fey series following half-fairy Meghan Chase's sort-of adopted brother. I've enjoyed the spinoff series even more than the original, so I'm excited for this book. It releases October 27th.
9) Persuasion by Martina Boone. I won a copy of Compulsion from Martina last year, and I found it to be a really enjoyable YA southern gothic paranormal. I'm in for the second book, releasing also on the 27th of October.
10) Ten Thousand Skies Above You by Claudia Gray. This is the second book in a beautiful, gorgeous YA sci-fi romance trilogy about time travel. The covers express best how truly lovely this trilogy has been so far (so, like, how lovely the first book was, but whatever). This book releases on November 3rd.