2) Scarlet Witch from The Avengers. I wrote a blog post about her just last week. I WANT TO DO IT.
3) J.K. Rowling. Is it weird to dress up as a living person? Since Jo is so much of what I aspire to be, I thought this could be a cool costume to try out.
4) Padme Amidala from Star Wars. I've never done a Star Wars costume before, so it's about time! I love Padme, although when/if I pick this costume, I'll have a lot of choices to narrow down with her outfits!
6) Masquerade. Mostly, this would be an excuse to dress *gorgeousssss.* Yay!
7) China Doll. Cute, pretty, but with some pretty heavy makeup (and I'm not sure how the heck to find a shade lighter than me). But I really could give it a run!
8) A Weeping Angel from Doctor Who. One of Steven Moffat's most clever and terrifying additions to the Doctor Who world, this would also be relatively makeup heavy, but a lot of fun. Plus, I just kind of like angel statues anyway.
9) Disney Princess. Because at this point, I can't pick a single favorite anymore, I would have to have a second vote on this one for you guys to pick which of my favorites to do. I've already done Ariel, probably more than once, considering I was obsessed with her as a child, but hey. Disney is forever.
10) Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. As you know, this year, I'm being Katniss Everdeen! Yesterday, I got to dress up for a Halloween party and so I'm ready to debut the awesomeness! Here are the pics. (Based on this and this with inspiration from here.)