2) The Pledge by Kimberly Derting. Derting is an author I've liked for a while; this book is a YA fantasy dystopian focusing on prestige languages.
4) Slated by Teri Terry. This one is a YA sci-fi dystopian about memory wiping, which is a subject that seems to have had a weird uptick this past year or so. Have any of you noticed that?
5) Touched by Corrine Jackson. This book is a YA paranormal romance featuring healing powers.
6) The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin. This is a YA contemporary with tornado chasers and alcoholism.
7) Life is But a Dream by Brian James. This one's a YA contemporary about schizophrenia.
8) Dark Eden by Patrick Carman. Carman's a pretty top-notch author, and when I was younger, i loved his Land of Elyon trilogy. This book's a YA horror about teens in treatment for various phobias, a subject I have some personal experience with.
9) Pivot Point by Kasie West. This one is a YA fantasy featuring prophetic gifts.
10) Shift by Kim Curran. This book is a YA sci-fi about a superhero-esque ability to undo past decisions.
Image via ya-aholic.com.