Julia has nominated me for the College Writer Tag!
1) Before anything else, thank the totally cool person who nominated you for this tag, because
they obviously think you’re awesome. (Why thank you, Julia.)
2) Answer the five questions.
3) Nominate four other college writers.
1) What year are you? Year of the Dog. Weird, because I'm a cat person, but the Chinese zodiac doesn't have cats. Oh, you meant in college? A sophomore. Well, I will be. When I start my sophomore year. In January.
2) What’s your major(s)/minor(s)? English major with a focus in creative writing and clusters (mini-minors) in General Music and Family Studies.
3) What type(s) of writing do you do? I do lots of different writing, as you can see at my My Works page, but mostly I write YA fantasy novels.
4) What are your plans for after college, both career-wise and writing-wise? Oh dear goodness. Okay, well, I'm hoping to get married and start a family with a rich husband who will let me write all day so I can become a bestselling novelist. If that doesn't work out right off, I'm going to become an editor (but keep writing, so I can become a bestselling novelist).
5) What is one thing you've learned about writing while in college? ...that it's just like writing while not in college? Oh, you meant... Well, while in college, I've learned that the process of editing my books will always have some kind of surprise to make me very annoyed. I swear, it only gets harder as time passes.
LaPriel (Life is So Simply Beautiful)
You, if you are a college writer with a blog!
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
Choosing a Genre to...
Successful Authors W...