I got nominated on the College Writer Tag!
1. Before anything else, thank the totally cool person who nominated you for this tag, because they
obviously think you’re awesome. (Why thank you, Julia.)
2. Answer the five questions.
3. Nominate four other college writers.
1. What year are you? Year of the Dog. Weird, because I'm a cat person, but the Chinese zodiac doesn't have cats. Oh, you meant in college? A sophomore. Well, I will be. When I start my sophomore year. In January.
2. What’s your major(s)/minor(s)? English: Creative Writing major with clusters (mini-minors available at my college) in General Music and Family Studies.
3. What type(s) of writing do you do? I do lots of different writing actually, as you can see at my My Works page, but mostly I write YA fantasy novels.
4. What are your plans for after college, both career-wise and writing-wise? Oh dear goodness. Okay, well, I'm hoping to get married, and start a family, and have a rich husband who will let me write all day so I can become a bestselling novelist. If that doesn't work out right off, I'm going to become an editor. And keep writing, so I can become a bestselling novelist.
5. What is one thing you've learned about writing while in college? ...that it's just like writing while not in college? Oh, you meant... Well, I learned, about writing, while I've been in college, that editing will always have some kind of surprise to make me very annoyed. I swear, editing only gets harder as time passes.
LaPriel (Life is So Simply Beautiful)
YOU, you wonderful college writer/reader with a blog!
That is my post today. Come back next time for a post on tough times and tough scenes.
Link me over to your College Writer Tag post!
Image via juliathewritergirl.com.
I'm an unpublished novelist, primarily of YA fantasy, and a freelance editor. I love psychology, cats, social justice, and love! I'm also a huge fangirl. Basically, stories are my life.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Successful People W...
Choosing a Genre to...