Today, I explain how to be a college student during NaNoWriMo using selfies! (Except not really, this is mostly me complaining.)
1) Glare at the homework you have to do before you can do NaNo.
2) Glare at your characters for not being more forthcoming.
3) Glare at your cat for being so distractingly cute.
4) Glare at the weather for being a butt.
5) Glare at whoever decided real life continues during NaNo.
6) Grumpily do your homework. (There are approximately 300 projects due this week.)
7) Happily do your NaNo! (But not for nearly long enough.)
8) Panic because you are behind on EV. ERY. THING.
9) Develop a raging fibroflare thanks to all of the above.
10) Decide to take a needed mental health/fibroflare recovery day and only go to half your classes.
11) Incidentally, this gives you more time for NaNo.
Thanks for reading! I hope this has been extremely valuable for you. 🙃 Also, check out our Ch1Con social media accounts tomorrow for a special ultra-important announcement that I am very excited about! (Ch1Con Chat is also tomorrow night on our YouTube channel 8pm EST.)
Previous: November Humor Post
Next: On My First Fans
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
My 25 Most Favorite S...