So. In the midst of all the revamping that went on with this website, I somehow managed to delete the 2014 version of this post, which means I don't actually know what my resolutions last year were. I'm sure I wrote them in a journal somewhere, but because I'm lazy, I'm just going to go with what I think my resolutions were and tell you how I did on them.
2014 Resolution Results
1) Something about not being insane.
Yes, I have made good progress with my OCD, thank you. I mean, a year ago I didn't even know
I had OCD, so that's pretty darn good.
2) Something about good grades.
Yes, as usual, I got nice grades.
3) Something about getting published, as usual.
Wuahahaha. No. As usual.
4) Something about not getting a boyfriend because drama.
Well, I excel at this one.
For a more accurate review of my 2014, see my first TCWT post here.
1) Start sending out to agents again.
2) Finish writing at least two novels.
3) Do well in school. (Grades all in the A region, preferably above A-.)
4) Go on at least one date with a guy.
5) Maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Tell me your resolutions, and enjoy the humor below! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time for a humorous video post.
Images via Ariana Rios on We Heart It and wittyandcharming, shinykari, queenaisling, swexan, and darkly-stark on Tumblr.
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...