So. In the midst of all the revamping that went on with this website, I somehow managed to delete the 2014 version of this post, which means I don't actually know what my resolutions last year were. I'm sure I wrote them in a journal somewhere, so let's take a moment to go find them...
2014 Resolution Results
1) Get published.
Wuahahaha. No. As usual.
2) Get A's, no B's or lower.
Yes, I got my usual nice grades.
3) Make progress on mental health.
Yes, I have made good progress with my OCD, thank you. I mean, a year ago, I didn't even
know I had OCD, so that's pretty darn good.
4) Donate blood.
For a more accurate review of my 2014, you can see my first TCWT post here.
1) Start sending out to agents again.
2) Finish writing at least two novels.
3) Do well in school. (Grades all in the A region, preferably above A-.)
4) Go on at least one date with a guy.
5) Maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Tell me your resolutions, and enjoy the humor below!
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...