Guess what? It's 2013! The world didn't end yet. Apparently, the number 13 is unlucky to some people, but it won't be for us! Because we're awesome! (if you read this, it automatically makes you awesome. Unless you're a mass murderer. Please stop murdering people.)
So I'm going to celebrate by telling you my resolutions. Feel free to share your own in the comments!
1) Be published. I've resolutionized this every year since I turned 12, and I'm going to keep on doing it because I want to.
2) Try not to get anything lower than an A. Apparently, even A-'s lower your GPA at college. I would prefer to have a 4.0. It makes me feel better about myself.
3) Get a boyfriend. I'm only semi-serious about this one. Boys are stupid.
4) Learn to play one of my own songs on guitar and hopefully play it at Open Mic.
5) Donate more blood. I like donating blood, and I have a donor card, and also, I'm an O-, which means I'm a blood superhero!
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...