So I'm going to celebrate by telling you my resolutions. Feel free to add your own!
1) Be published. I resolutionize this every year. Every year since I turned 12. And I'm going to keep on doing it, because I want to.
2) Try not to get anything lower than an A. Apparently, even A- s lower your GPA at college. I would prefer to have a 4.0. It makes me feel better about myself.
3) Get a boyfriend. I'm only semi-serious about this one. Boys are stupid.
4) Learn to play one of my own songs on guitar and hopefully play it at Open Mic.
5) Donate more blood. I like donating blood, and I have a donor card, and also, I'm an O-, which means I'm a blood superhero!
Images via visitlondon.com and dominatethegmat.com.