Guess what? It's 2013! So therefore, the world obviously didn't end yet. Apparently, the number 13 is unlucky to some people, but it won't be for us! Because we're awesome! (if you read this, it automatically makes you awesome. Unless you're a mass murderer. Please stop murdering people.)
So I'm going to celebrate by telling you my resolutions. Feel free to add your own!
1) Be published. I resolutionize this every year. Every year since I turned 12. And I'm going to keep on doing it, because I want to.
2) Try not to get anything lower than an A. Apparently, even A- s lower your GPA at college. I would prefer to have a 4.0. It makes me feel better about myself.
3) Get a boyfriend. I'm only semi-serious about this one. Boys are stupid.
4) Learn to play one of my own songs on guitar and hopefully play it at Open Mic.
5) Donate more blood. I like donating blood, and I have a donor card, and also, I'm an O-, which means I'm a blood superhero!
Good luck to all of you in 2013! I'll see you Saturday for just a small social media survey. I'm sure you're all worn out, as am I, so we'll keep it simple. See you then!
Images via visitlondon.com and dominatethegmat.com.
I'm an unpublished novelist, primarily of YA fantasy, and a freelance editor. I love psychology, cats, social justice, and love! I'm also a huge fangirl. More than anything, stories are my life.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
Guest Post: 5 Fando...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Successful People W...
Choosing a Genre to...