I'm not feeling very inner peacey at the moment. Nonetheless, I accept Julia's nomination for these awards--or this award, it's a little unclear. I suspect these are two different awards, but I might as well lump them into one seeing as the process is singular.
Basically, I'm supposed to give you seven facts about me. I will probably be stealing the subjects of each fact mostly from Julia's post since I've already posted lots of facts about myself.
1) I am 5'5" and a half, which means I'm just a little taller than my mom. I'm rather proud of that.
2) My hair is kind of a golden color, by which I mean it's a mix of a lot of colors but primarily brown and blonde with red highlights. I've never dyed it. I do think I'd like to try out being a full-out brunette sometime.
3) I will hopefully be attending BYU - Idaho for my sophomore year of college in January. They have a weird trimester system that means I'll be home at weird times, like during the fall.
4) Ever since I saw Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, I've been freaked out by scorpions. I don't think I've ever seen one outside a zoo, though, fortunately.
5) Other jobs I wanted as a kid besides being an author included teacher, veterinarian, singer, ballerina, doctor, and of course, fairy mermaid princess.
6) I'm no longer on a gluten-free diet like I was when I started this blog. I did it for about a year, and it didn't really seem to have any effect, other than making it annoyingly hard to get food. So I shall do that no more!
7) I would like to never ever wear glasses again. As I've said before, I used to wear glasses but now wear contacts because of my bad vision. Glasses did not suit me, both in the way I looked and in the way I looked. Haha, what I mean is a) my appearance did not benefit from them and b) they kind of give you this separation from the world with the blurry edges on the sides that I don't like.
Okay, wth my seven facts done, it's time for the nominating. Today I will nominate LaPriel at Life is So Simply Beautiful, just because she gives me inner peace. And sunshine, I suppose. Besides Priel, I'm leaving this up to you. If you're reading this and you've got a blog, you're nominated. Whoo to the hoo!
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
My 25 Most Favorite S...