It's rather ridiculous that Julia nominated my blog for this, considering how not inner-peacey I am at the moment. Nonetheless, I accept le nomination, and shall continue on with it. I rather suspect these are actually two different awards but I might as well lump them into one seeing as the process is singular.
Basically, I'm supposed to give you seven facts about me. Which is even more ridiculous because I have listed so many facts about myself in posts here that I doubt I have any left. But I shall press forward nonetheless. I will probably be stealing the subjects of each fact mostly from Julia's post just to be simple about it.
1) I am 5'5" and a half, which means I'm about as tall as my mom. I'm rather proud of that.
2) My hair is kind of a golden color, by which I mean it's a mix of a lot of colors but primarily brown and blonde with a lot of red highlights. I've never dyed it. I do think I'd like to try out being a full-out brunette sometime.
3) I will hopefully be attending BYU-Idaho for my sophomore year of college in January.
4) I'm scared of lots of things, because fear is a weakness of mine, but bees is one of the worst ones. I had a phobia of them in fourth grade, and it was really bad. I may have mentioned this before, but oh well.
5) I wanted to be a teacher and a writer for a long time, but when I hit high school I realized I really didn't want to teach. I don't think I have the demeanor for it. So I really just want to write now.
6) I like chocolate.
7) I've sung in a school program before. And a couple times at church and such. But I've never really done theater. I tried in elementary school, but it didn't work out so great.
With my seven facts done, that leaves the nominating. You're supposed to nominate fourteen blogs, but I don't have that many to nominate (Julia took all mine, as usual). Today I will nominate LaPriel Bawden at Life is So Simply Beautiful just because, although she isn't one for inner peace either, she gives me inner peace. And sunshine, I suppose.
Besides Priel, I'm leaving this up to you. If you're reading this and you've got a blog, you're nominated. Whoo to the hoo!
Thanks for reading, and come back next time for a post on misconceptions in YA lit. *Post removed*
Images via juliathewritergirl.com.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
PTSD and the Hunger...
Successful People W...