I've been nominated by dear Julia. This blog and I are now "versatile!" Cool story. Problem is, once again, Jules stole all the people I could have nominated for this, which means it's a dead end with me. Whoo-hoo! So I'll just answer the questions and be on my way.
I've got to tell you seven things about myself. Oh dear. On top of the 50 I've already done? Hmm. Seven things...
1) I discovered Doctor Who just a couple weeks ago, beginning with the Ninth Doctor, and I have not been able to stop watching it since. It's killing me. I'm sitting in my room bleeding out (by which I mean bawling) because too many people leave/die/whatever on this show, but it's too beautiful for me to stop. I'm up til the wee hours of the morning watching it. I keep talking in a British accent. I can't get the theme song out of my head. It's terrible and wonderful and my gosh make it stop.
2) I heard voices in my head when I was four or five. Like, legitimate auditory hallucinations, every time I tried to fall asleep. Awful stuff, terrified me to death. There were two forms: a male voice, counting, and my mom's voice, yelling at me, random stuff about how everything was my fault. Both hallucinations got louder and louder as they went along. After a while, a few months, it stopped, and it's only come back twice since then, once, when I was ten and had a high fever, and then again when I was fifteen and had just seen a horror movie.
3) I've been in love two, maybe three times. Or, I guess, what most people call "in love". I always say "in love" doesn't count as "in love" until it's mutual, which I've never had, but passing that I have loved romantically two or three times. The three is questionable because the first was when I was eleven or so, and it's now honestly like another person was in love. I'm not hardly the person I was then. But I loved the boy, nonetheless. The other two were when I was thirteen and then again when I was sixteen. Yay!
4) I've been in counseling two, maybe three times. The first may or may not count, again, because I only went twice, to the school counselor in fourth grade because the principal made me go. Then in sixth grade and again this last semester at college, I went to counseling for a longer period.
5) I want to die a hero. But I don't know if I'll ever be one. I am, after all, the writer. Maybe that's my place in all of life. The one who writes about the hero.
6) I put a sticker on my bed's headboard every birthday. I've had this headboard since I was, like, six, and I've done that since I was eight, I think. The stickers are meant to represent the year. I pick them special. Except stickers keep falling off, so according to my bed, I'm currently seventeen.
7) I've never been to a funeral or a wedding. I have been to wedding receptions, plenty of them, helped at a few, but that's different.
Tada! Seven things about me, and no one to nominate. Sad days. Well, moving on. The next post shall be about movie trailers, which are beautiful things that I love. Toodle-oo!
Image via versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
I'm an unpublished novelist, primarily of YA fantasy, and a freelance editor. I love psychology, cats, social justice, and love! I'm also a huge fangirl. Basically, stories are my life.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Successful People W...
Choosing a Genre to...