I've got to tell you seven things about myself. Oh dear. On top of the 50 I've already done? Hmm. Seven things...
3) I've been in love two, maybe three times. Or, I guess, what most people call "in love". I always say "in love" doesn't count as "in love" until it's mutual, which I've never had, but passing that I have loved romantically two or three times. The three is questionable because the first was when I was eleven or so, and it's now honestly like another person was in love. I'm not hardly the person I was then. But I loved the boy, nonetheless. The other two were when I was thirteen and then again when I was sixteen. Yay!
4) I've been in counseling two, maybe three times. The first may or may not count, again, because I only went twice, to the school counselor in fourth grade because the principal made me go. Then in sixth grade and again this last semester at college, I went to counseling for a longer period.
5) I want to die a hero. But I don't know if I'll ever be one. I am, after all, the writer. Maybe that's my place in all of life. The one who writes about the hero.
6) I put a sticker on my bed's headboard every birthday. I've had this headboard since I was, like, six, and I've done that since I was eight, I think. The stickers are meant to represent the year. I pick them special. Except stickers keep falling off, so according to my bed, I'm currently seventeen.
7) I've never been to a funeral or a wedding. I have been to wedding receptions, plenty of them, helped at a few, but that's different.
Image via versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.