Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday, a book blog tag hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today's topic is Top Ten Wishes I'd Ask the Book Genie For. So here's a bunch of bookish wishes that I would like to have granted!
1) As much shelf space as I want all the time because I'm always running out. Most book lovers would wish for this, I'm pretty darn sure!
2) My very own speshul sekret library with a swinging bookcase entrance. So cool!
3) A library that can and will get me any book I want to read. Obviously, this is the best. And also the total opposite of my library here.
4) For books to be waterproof so I can read in the shower. Yassssss.
5) For books to be glow-in-the-dark, for nighttime reading.
6) To be able to attend any book event anywhere instantly without travel costs. Same goes for my return from events, lest the sneaky genie twist my wish.
7) For people to stop dissing each other's reads. No more essays on why adults shouldn't read YA!
8) For books to be regularly diverse, because We Need Diverse Books, yo.
9) For there to be no illiteracy in the world. Language is power.
10) To become a successful, bestselling novelist. Hey, it's a bookish wish, right?
What are some of your bookish wishes? I'll see you tomorrow for a new "Waiting On" Wednesday.
Image via ya-aholic.com.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
PTSD and the Hunger...
Successful People W...