Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday, a book blog tag hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today, I'm going into the archives with a post about characters you'd name your children after, but... I'm a lot more likely to name a cat after a character than a child. The names I'd like to give my future kids are on the "modern classic" side, or so I'd call it, names like Charlotte and Gabriel, Nicholas and Violet. I'm not picking them out of books.
All of that to say, today I'm listing the Top Ten Characters I'd Name a Cat After. Enjoy!
1) Sherlock. Smart and curious about everything, from Sherlock.
2) Loki. A scheming sneak of a boy, from The Avengers (and Norse mythology).
3) Luna. A quirky cutie, from Harry Potter.
4) Finnick. A sexy (finnicky) boy, from The Hunger Games.
5) Minerva. This intelligent cat won't take any crap, from Harry Potter.
6) Lily. Fierce, gifted, and fights evil (or, y'know, spiders), from Harry Potter.
7) Pietro. Quick as mercury and full of sass, from The Avengers.
8) Cress. Sweet and loves to sit on computers, from The Lunar Chronicles.
9) J'onn. So strange and intuitive he must be Martian, from DC Comics.
10) Ophelia. Feminine and a little off-kilter, from Hamlet.
I'm sure I could think of more, haha, but you really have to know the cat to give him/her the proper name! Speaking of names, I just got a cane to help me with walking, and her name is Jackie. She's royal purple and quite helpful, if kind of embarrassing.
Thanks for reading. What character names do you like? I'll see you again tomorrow!
Image via ya-aholic.com.
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
My 25 Most Favorite S...