Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday, a book blog tag hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Today's topic is a holiday guide, or a list of books I recommend you buy others as gifts. Since that's basically what many of my Top Ten Tuesdays are anyway, I figured that instead, I would share my Top Ten Past Top Tens to Consult for Gift-Buying. So here are ten links for you to check out. Also look at my Goodreads shelves for more! I read a lot of books, and I'm happy to share my favorites.
1) Top Ten YA Contemporary Novels
2) Top Ten YA Historical Fiction Books
3) 18 Amazing Paranormal YA Books
4) 16 Satisfying YA Story Retellings
5) Top Ten YA Sci-Fi Novels
6) Top Ten YA Novels With a Romantic Mood
7) Top Ten Novels That All Teen Girls Should Read
8) 20 Tremendous Diverse YA Books
9) 13 Terrific YA Books on Mental Illness
10) Top Ten Books to Read If You Loved Alex Rider
There you go! I hope you find some selections there to your liking. Thanks for reading, and I'll see you again tomorrow.
Image via ya-aholic.com.
Why I Hate James Pat...
Hitler and Mother Ter...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
PTSD and the Hunger...
Successful People W...