Welcome back to Top Ten Tuesday, a book blog tag hosted by The Broke and the Bookish! Over the weekend, I reread Renee Ahdieh's The Wrath and the Dawn duology for the third time (so good). So today, I thought I'd go into the Top Ten archives and share the Top Ten Books/Series I Want to Reread! For even more books that I hope to reread soon, check out this Goodreads shelf.
1) J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter. Always.
2) Rae Carson's Fire and Thorns. This is a top favorite trilogy of mine, and I need to give it another read.
3) Lauren DeStefano's The Chemical Garden. I remember this being a pretty brilliant dystopian trilogy, and I'd like to give it another go to see what I think now that I'm older.
4) OCD Love Story by Corey Ann Haydu. I read this book before I was diagnosed with OCD, and I thought it was pretty great. I'd love to see what I think now!
5) Marissa Meyer's The Lunar Chronicles. I'm ready for some lovely fluffy space romance! Sign me up!
6) Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me. This trilogy really affected me the first go-round, and since there's an additional book coming out next year, I'd like to give it another read.
7) Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. It's a sexy, feminist, brilliant book, and I want to read it again.
8) Beth Revis's Across the Universe. I want to reread this trilogy basically for the same reason I want to reread The Lunar Chronicles.
9) The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma. This book absolutely stunned me the first time I read it, and I'd love to experience that again.
10) Meaghan Spooner and Amie Kaufman's Starbound. This trilogy also follows in the space romance vein of The Lunar Chronicles and Across the Universe.
What books do you want to reread? Let me know, and I'll be back tomorrow!
Image via ya-aholic.com.
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
My 25 Most Favorite S...