In honor of the holiday, I'm going to tell you I'm grateful for this year. Feel free to add yours!
1) I finished #AfterworldStory on the eighteenth, after winning NaNoWriMo in eleven days! It's at ~70,000 words and ready to edit. That means, next year, I get to try and write two novels in a month. Wanna see how that goes down? Come next November and check it out. (This also means I've written seventeen novels total.)
2) I have an awesome website, an awesome blog, and awesome readers who make me look like less of a loser when I'm sitting here talking to myself. Give yourselves a pat on the back for keeping me from being pathetic! I can't tell you how much fun I'm having blogging.
3) I'm at home for Thanksgiving, which is great because I get to see my family, some of my friends, people from my own church, and my kitties! The kitty picture on the right is of baby Zoey, whom we adopted after fostering her this summer. She's a beautiful little cutie who's also extremely spastic and wild.
4) I'm having a great time at college. I've got wonderful friends, a fairly stress-free environment, freedom without too much responsibility, easy classes, and a lot of chances to do the things I love, namely music and writing. (Below is a bonus picture of my favorite professor in the world, Dr. Keitges, who teaches voice.)
5) It's a holiday! I love holidays. A lot. The specialness, the uniqueness of holidays makes meso happy. Every holiday has its own feel. Thanksgiving is all about food and family and safety and warmth, and apparently also football and shopping, but I don't care about those parts.
Why I Hate James Pat...
The Lesser Evil: Femi...
PTSD and The Hunge...
Guest Post: 5 Fandom...
My Mayo Clinic Experi...
My 25 Most Favorite S...